Saturday 1st December Meetup / Thank God(s) It’s Over – Change in Location
Due to intu and Nottingham City Council deciding to relocate the City Library to the Broadmarsh, Creme and several other buildings at the far end of Tanners Walk where the old bus station used to be are being closed in order for them to be filled with concrete, which will support the changed structure of the development.
Due to this, the 1st December meet will be held back at Cafe Sobar on Friar Lane, on the side of the road with the bus ranks. The meet will still be at the usual time of 11am.
We look forward to seeing you all there and hearing about how November went for you!
- Saturday 1st December Meetup / Thank God(s) It’s Over – Change in Location
- Countdown to NaNoWriMo: Day 4 — Plot, Character and Setting Generators
- Countdown to NaNoWriMo: Day 5 — One-Page Setting Sheet
- Countdown to NaNoWriMo: Day 6 — One-Page Character Sheet
- Countdown to NaNoWriMo: Day 7 — One-Page Plot Sheet